CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 31, 2007

Wishing you the Happiest of New Year's!



Shawn and I are so thankful for a wonderful year. Braeden has grown from a baby into a big boy. Shawn and I are happier than ever.

Shawn has become such a strong, wonderful teacher at the senior high and I'm doing o.k. myself at the charter school.

Most importantly, Braeden brings joy and humor to us each and every day. Whether he is being an angel or a monster, it is always an experience!! We wish everyone a safe, peaceful 2008 and pray that God will bless us with our complete family in the coming year!

Love to all,
The Simmons (Shawn, Megan, Braeden, Aspen, RW&R)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is rwr?

Anonymous said...

It sure will be one busy & exciting year!!! ;) Bring it all on!
Love,
Aunt Heather & Uncle Kerry

Amy said...

I always love hearing how your family is doing!!! I am glad to hear all is well, and look forward to watching Braeden grow and grow and grow!!! The "angel or monster" comment is soooo true!