CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Braeden Pablo and the Case of the Ouchies

Well, as most of you know, Braeden, Daddy, and I spent a few days at Children's Hospital. Braeden was a very good boy and did great! He had all of the tests done and received some medicine. Here are a few pics of him when he is not feeling so well. Just remember...if you look at these pictures and feel sad, there is always one solution...SEND PRESENTS!!!

Braeden in his stinky Children's Hospital crib. Where are my bumper pads?? AND Braeden feeling icky.

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Megan,

Bless his little heart. I'm sorry he had to go through all of that. I'm glad you guys found out what has been going on. I think that is so sweet and precious that you got in his crib with him. How adorable. I love your blog. Braeden is so adorable and you guys are a very sweet and happy looking family.

Take care. Hugs, Rebecca rhsinnc